Author Topic: [DENIED]Gunzo  (Read 127 times)

Gunzo

[DENIED]Gunzo
« on: March 27, 2019, 02:54:07 am »
In-game name: Gunzo
Real name(first-name):  Jarell
Age: am sorry for all the fake names i told others but am ready to settle down in a clan, my real age is 15
Time in SA:MP: 4 years
Time in PTP: 4 years
Best Killing Spree:  well in late 2016 24
Previous clans in PTP: Am Darwin aka Luffy but i made a new account and my previous clans were [h1]
Have you ever been banned on PTP before? (if yes, name the reasons for your ban): I got banned for health hacking,this was not intentional of me. I've been playing this server for quit a while and never tried out mods/cleo mods, but a famous youtuber by the name of Claus Samp released his mods on yt. I liked his skills and how his game appearance looked, so i copied his gta folder and pasted it in my gta folder.(as i said i never tried mods before) so i joined ptp and was fighting against a player by the name AhMaD[GgT] failing to realise that  wasnt taking damage, so i reloged thinking i was bugged. When i joined again i dueled a player and the problem occured again sio i left and joined another server to see if the problem is happening but i was taking damage normally. When i realized i immediately replaced all the  files with a fresh gta folder, but AhMaD[GgT] already recorded me and reported me the next day. There i was banned and it was not my intentions to do that,thats why i didnt try mods and wont ever again. https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5150.0
Why would you like to join [NO]: Well as you can see i loved this clan since late 2015/16. I always looked up to the members of this clan and the players here are unique skill wise and attitude. This is the clan where you find great support and a sense of belonging due to the members. My experience playing with no was a great one and i will like to make precious memories in this clan
A screenshot of your ingame stats (PTP or Plan B Server): as i said this is my new account

NOTE:I will like to apologies to Gablo, Goldy and Bolek for shooting ingame, i wasn't at my best at that time and i really didnt know why i did it for but i hope this doesnt affect my app and our friendship thank yoy and i apologize again
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:01:58 am by Goldy »

Chertoff

Re: Gunzo
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 07:48:49 am »
No

Gunzo

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 07:42:40 pm »
 Care to share on why you vote negative? ??? I know its hard for me to be accpted in this unique clan due to my ignorance, but if this is due to my mistake i will like to say it wasnt internationally, i made a mistake trying out mods i didnt and still dont know about. Everyone makes mistakes at a point in times, but i am not the one who gives up i will do what it takes to make it up to you. Well i cant change your decision but dont let this be your finally one. Please bro, Lax i knew you for quite a will, even when your name was Aozo. Thank youand i hope it makes you think other about me. We can chat privately also if you dont mind
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 07:51:06 pm by Gunzo »

Gablo

• Gablo[NO] since 2011
    • View Profile

• Badges: (View All)
    Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 10:47:18 pm »
No, because you just got banned. Sry

Gunzo

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 11:29:27 pm »
Aw :(

Goldy

• Εις το επανιδείν.
  • Half Member
    • View Profile

• Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 03:01:24 am »
Thanks for showing interest and all but you literally got yourself banned for health hacking right after you made this application. I hope this explains the reason you are being DENIED.

~Locked
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:04:46 am by Goldy »